Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Gypsy-Vision

"I'm trying to navigate my way along a road I didn't choose," Scarpetta said. "You walk the highest of roads in a world of low roads." Dr. Kay Scarpetta, THE SCARPETTA FACTOR, Patricia Cornwell

I've wanted for years to share my thought, my readings, my art with my children, just to let them know where I am in my life, day to day.  Now that the fourth of my children is living far away, I really need to follow up on this.

The road I travel is a high road, sometimes unknown, and often I travel alone. Alone is good.  Alone is a good place to meditate, to create, to dream.

On this day, I look at my dreams and I am grateful.

What are your dreams?

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I learned yesterday that our new twins, in California, Gunner and Astrid weigh almost six pounds, with Gunner just barely in the lead. You go girl!

      When the miracle of birth occurs, it renews my faith in nature, my life and it's connection with the whole world.

      Delete