Friday, March 30, 2012

Sometimes it takes writing things down to enable me to see what is right in front of my face. This week, in writing to others how long I've been home (6 months!) and what I haven't gotten done, (not everything) I realized I needed heap big help.

As my morning studio ritual I light my Our Lady of Guadalupe candle.  When I spied the St Michael candle in my husbands wood shop, I knew I needed his help. I borrowed the candle lit it, and put my gentle Guad aside for a while.

Before I knew it I had cleaned up and out my writing corner, which I had been "saving" for a cold winter day when I FELT like writing.  I found four copies of Josie I, edited by four different people, my first and as yet unpublished novel, many cool and empty notebooks ready to be filled and inspiration notes from the many mystery novels I have read over at least the past decade!

Michael, welcome to my studio.  I need your powerful, healing energy by my side.

and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment