Tuesday, July 10, 2012


Since my last post, which seems like months ago, I have been struggling with a reluctant computer and just when I figured it out, my printer quit.  Two printers in fact.

When  I came home with the new printer, very similar to my old one, I was most excited!  Yet again another hurtle to jump.  I needed use snapfish to download new pics! Snapfish has been an absolute ironhead as my father used to call me!  They SAY they will send me a new password and don't. And the snapfish guy from Tim-buk-2 or wherever said he was sending me a temporary password and he too disappeared. No password, no help!!!!

Even my Guad candles have pooped out on me.

I decided to go into my stash of older photos and lo and behold there is Our Lady of Guadaloupe, the window in front of Our Lady of the Mountains church in Estes Park Colorado.  Hello Lady, I have missed you.

In hope of having something less boring and more enlightening to say in my next post, I bid you ado.  Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment