Friday, August 24, 2012

OUR SACRED SELVES

On a recent trip to Colorado, one of my Wilson hosts, Makensie, got me started on pinterest.  I must say I was a bit leery at first, since I don't like to spend much time on computer.

However, I am amazed and enthralled at each days/weeks offerings.  Today I feel like my fellow authors and painters are right here in my studio with me.  The photo of Simone de Beauvoir at Sartre's funeral and the self portrait of Pierre Bonnard....they could be me!  Not quite as good as meeting them at the corner bistro, but close, very close!

Bethony Salvon leaves me with a lovey quote, The French don't say, "I miss you," they say, "tu me manques."  "you are missing from me"!

And you are.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this beautiful quote!

    ReplyDelete