Wednesday, October 3, 2012

IAM

"You have no greater purpose, no lesser purpose, than to be host to the unfolding nature of holiness.  It is a beautiful expression that each of you bring in your own way: the reflection of the face of God, the reflection of the face of the Divine.  Each of you in this time are the harvest of holiness."
~Onada
I awoke this morning with last nights words of my "reluctant patient" in my head.  "We've got the power Ros, we've got the power!"!                                                                                                                                    
 
 I then read my October messages from Onada.  They reinforced in me that we all have the power to heal and be healed.  Not only the power but the responsibility to see our "absolute wholeness".
 

 

As I turned on the lights in my two MUSE altars that are still in progress, I saw magic.  The magic of love and friendship and enlightenment. I am so grateful that at this time in my life I have my art to give me solace and reprieve.

I want to share this hope and this love with you.

Nameste.


(Please forgive the alignment problems of my old and stubborn computer)

1 comment:

  1. IAM with you!....IAM you!...We are one. My dear heart Sister, Roz.....IAM loving you.

    ReplyDelete