Thursday, November 1, 2012

MY SACRED SELF

November first, two-thousand and twelve.  Tomorrow I will start the 71st year of my life.  My INTENTION is to grow leaner and browner and kinder.  I will laugh more and cry enough.  I will DANCE and  SING my way through the rest of my life, creating art and fun and healing light around me like an ever widening spiral of love.

I ask Your help to choose these things everyday and sometimes many times a day.

Thank You for Your help my God, my angels and my guides.
Thank You.

I will add to this my daily addition to my journaling, that is on the days that I am wise enough to write in one:   
Fill my cup to 110%, thank You
Charge my shields to 100%, thank You
I live in my integrity, I speak my truth, I surrender my will to God's will in the co-creation of my life, thank You.
Namaste.



(If you decide to journal, be sure to write in long-hand, pen or pencil to paper. That personal connection is the miracle.)

No comments:

Post a Comment