Monday, March 18, 2013

JOY

"Feeling the joy of creating something fun by dreaming big will raise your vibrational frequency and when this occurs the energy field around you expands."
LeeAnn Wehr

It seems that everywhere I look this week I am invited to open to new possibilities, higher frequencies, through my innocence and vulnerability.  I have recently realized that I must be vulnerable, which is not weak or powerless, but open and willing to see and do things differently.

In LeeAnn's weekly reminder of a world wide reiki sharing that she is facilitating, I sat again this morning with a clear mind and an open heart. I asked for release for my loved ones and friends.  I asked for hope. I received the gift of loving with all my heart and sharing that love with everyone around me. Perhaps even strangers.

I know when I compliment a check out person at the grocery store, or the mail lady, whose blue eyes are to die for!, I am gifted by a smile, a laugh, or even disbelief!  But I am never treated to apathy. I have changed the energy field of everyone around me, and my own.

I ask and I receive.  And so do you.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment