Tuesday, October 8, 2013

TAKE GOOD CARE

Since  my last show, at Louisiana Crafts Guild in Lafayette Louisiana, I have experienced a dearth of creativity.  If you are not an artist (although I believe everyone is!) it's called depression.

In the novel I am reading at present I read the word chintzy, a word I heard from my childhood and had completely forgotten about.  Although my Webster's New Collegiate Dictionary, copyright 1969, didn't have it, the Webster's New World Dictionary of the English Language (a bit contradictory there?) lists its meaning as "cheap, stingy, petty."

This week I have experienced a bit of new energy, a rebirth if you will. 


I'd like to share with you a postcard my Wen gave me:


I hope these words help me to remember my priorities, and not be chintzy with myself.
I deserve.
We deserve.
Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment