Monday, March 31, 2014

HIGHER SELVES

Recently I have been having nosebleeds.  I have researched it and I believe it might come down to, for me, anxiety.  Now what could I be anxious about, here in the middle of three wonderful art shows, a time I have been waiting for all my life? DUH.


Each Monday I reserve one-half hour to commune, pray and do reiki along with my master teacher, LeeAnn Wehr and many of our fellow light workers. I light candles and think and open myself up to celestial answers.  Today I was guided to my Caroline Myss' Healing Cards.


Choosing a card, I read, "To heal the body, first heal the mind."


Oh is that how it goes.


As per the cards instructions I wrote this question, "Where does my mind go to heal itself?" I  waited for my unconscious, my higher self, to answer, and wrote,  "I let go of any angst I am feeling, and fill myself with the healing light of my angels and guides.   I ask you to visit me often and straighten my crooked thinking.


Perhaps you might wish to try this too
Namaste-

No comments:

Post a Comment