Monday, May 14, 2012

I just found an old writing of mine that I had framed for inspiration.  This is before all the life changing events that I soon would experience: 9/11
                                                           My husbands prostate cancer
                                                           My study and practice of reiki
                                                           My first of three bouts with pneumonia

I'd like to share it .

I am a vessel waiting to be filled
I welcome overflow
The life-giving, life-expecting vein of light that fills me daily
If I ask

I transcend my past resistance
I rise above all obstacles
I give gratitude for the life God gave me

Love and light
Ros

March 6, 2000

While reading THE VEIN OF GOLD
by Julia Cameron
page 242, an invitation to write a positive prayer

I invite you to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment