Monday, December 31, 2012

HEALING LAYERS

For several months I have been called to be part of a reiki healing group.  Our leader is LeeAnn my first reiki master and it is a privilege to be among these many powerful healers from all over the world.

Today, I was guided to write some of the thoughts that have come to me during this time.  One of us is in hospice now and I have this strong feeling that I do not want to let her go.  Immediately upon thinking this, I saw her surrounded with purple lotus blossoms and a light as bright as the full sun.  I send that light to her and to you.

I also received the thought that I , like many of us, are so hard and tough.  Perhaps we have had to be. But now we don't. I believe we can release that energy to the universe now, to transform into something soft and beautiful.  And then we can invite ease and beauty and healing grace in it's place.

Healing layers are upon us, surrounding us, and our hearts can fly beyond hardship, into the star filled universe.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment