Sunday, December 23, 2012

LAYERS

I am blessed to have many groups in my life.  Daughter groups, artist groups, antiquing groups, reiki groups and woo-woo groups. It is of this last that I wish to speak.

This past week I was invited by an old friend to celebrate the winter solstice at her home.  I loved the idea, but am always reluctant to leave at night, and especially this Friday night which was surrounded by other activities.

I also had to commit by the Wednesday preceding.  But I could not resist!

Upon entering her courtyard strewn with pink petals, I knew I belonged here.

At the celebration I was invited to cast into the fire all the things that did not serve me in my life, after which I invited the things I now wish for.  In my asking I asked for "MORE healing, wholeness, love and creativity."

The "more" part made me realize that I am on the path where I belong.

I invite you to look inside yourself and cast away the things that no longer serve you.  Begone you!
And then invite all the things that will make you the person you are meant t be.

Namaste'

No comments:

Post a Comment