Monday, December 31, 2012

HEALING LAYERS

It is countdown for the old year and the beginning of the new.  I'm pulling out old journals to reminisce.  In keeping with the "morning pages rules, " I have not read them since I began decades ago.

I believe the time has come. Let's see if I have become wiser through all this writing or just older.

The idea of writing morning pages is to write, in a stream-of-thought fashion, some call it flow writing.  You put your distracting thoughts down on paper, longhand, to keep them from rattling around in your head all day!  It works for me.  WHEN I do it!

I invoke you to write.  I plead with you to ask for what you need: emotionally, sexually, financially and spiritually.  Ask with a soft voice and an open heart.  I promise you, the universe is listening.

bigLOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment