Wednesday, February 6, 2013

FOLLOWING SPIRIT

"Any idea of God that is less than loving, merciful, forgiving, tolerant,and nurturing is a reflection of small mind and its fears." Pocketful of Miracles-Joan Borysenko

I have had a copy of this book since the nineties.  I recently found I had a second copy from last summers estate sales.  I  put one copy away, feeling I must start to learn the rituals at the beginning of the year, because the learning seems cumulative, but I didn't start, again, on January first of this year.  Last week I put the tiny book back on the shelf, and yesterday the other shows up again!

I have to know that this book and it's small daily lessons is meant to be read by me.  Now.

I have decided to follow spirit wherever he or she leads me.  I will follow Archangel Michael's spirit of love and wisdom.  Throughout my day I will try to remember to "stop, breath and pray."

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment