Friday, November 29, 2013

IN GOOD TIME-


This morning, I'm feeling like my kiddoes (which of course, for future reference means my children, their children and their children!)  I can't wait for Christmas!!

 A good friend of mine said she was going to begin decorating for Christmas on Thanksgiving.  She puts up all sizes of trees and decorates them with lots of antique ornaments, and of course hundreds of lights, It makes her house magical!  The closest I was willing to go was to begin a Christmas puzzle.

I am, however, busy "making Christmas" in my studio.  I was so absorbed in my work I did not know my husband took this picture.


I believe that means I am happy and content, and enjoying Christmas in my own way.  It is absolutely a lovely meditation when I am doing my art, and for that I am so thankful.

I do hope you are joyfully "making Christmas" in your own way, as well!

Namaste-

1 comment:

  1. When I saw this today I had to share with my friends - you look like a little kid enjoying your toys! So precious! Love you AND you in your studio!

    ReplyDelete