Thursday, November 21, 2013

TAKE GOOD CARE=GOLDEN NET

(When I have to sign in again to write a new post, I know it's been too long.)



I've been thinking what I want for Thanksgiving.  And what I want to give.  Several years ago I missed a great time of thanks-giving at my son's home, after I had gone home, thinking my ailing husband might need me.  I have had many regrets about that one.

In hindsight it seems that ALL my kiddoes needed to be together, just that generation, perhaps.  Many soulful and weepy thanks were shared.  Much gratitude and  many memories happened.

What I really want this day, this month this year, is to truly be heard.  I want for all the ones I love to really know me, know who I am, down deep under the fluff and bother of gypsy skirts and baubles. 

I want to ask and be asked what is most important to me and to you.  And I want to ask it of myself.

We are truly a GOLDEN NET for each other.  A beautiful receptacle for wants and wishes, for fears and trepidations.  As family, we support each other no matter what.  When one of us is in the NET all the rest of us hold our hands closer, to cherish and protect the one within.

Perhaps the world is learning this.  Perhaps from us.  One person, one company, one country at a time.  One day at a time.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment