Saturday, February 8, 2014

FEBRUARY DREAMING

"The dream state is a state of complete openness to information that cannot be processed through the intellect.  It is a magical, mystical, miraculous state in which thoughts may become ideas and ideas solutions."
ANGEL WISDOM-Terry Lynn Taylor and Mary Beth Crain




I first started dream analysis in the early eighties as a newly single mother of four. It was a time when I was feeling particularly lost, alone and helpless.  One of the first things that helped me was asking higher myself, my unconscious, a question before going to sleep at night.  Often some strange and wonderful insights occurred by morning.


Lately I have been asking those same questions again.  I suppose desperately seeking answers is a motivating force.  My biggest dilemma is why my art is not selling.  And why, as happened before Christmas, I sell a ''good" piece only to have it returned in January.


In examining this occurrence and asking for nocturnal help, my answers came as the following:
      1- I really loved the piece and hated to see it go (###!!!?)
      2- It was part of a "set" that should really hang together in my upcoming art show at the CAC our large art center in downtown Lafayette.  Surely some New York art collector will see my large body of work and ask me to show in the city of my latest enamor-ment. (!!?###) Never mind that my work will hang in the small dark room, formerly a bank vault in it's original incarnation, It is still an honor of which I am desperately proud!


Now back to you and me and finding the answers to our most probing questions.  Nighty-night!
Namaste-

No comments:

Post a Comment