Friday, February 7, 2014

FEBRUARY DREAMING

Dreams are like the best viewing available!  Last night I dreamed I was helping a client select a new home which we were going to decorate together.  Never mind that I had done that in my previous life, I was loving it right now!


The house was a curvy blend of rock organically leading us from room to room, from theme to theme.  No hard edges.  No corners.  We entered into a large and welcoming light filled area for entertaining.  The colors were earthy and soft just waiting for the pop we could give them with dynamic art and fabric.  There were lighted candles that invited us from space to space. 


A large bedroom had a wading pool for a bathtub and skylights of stars. A landscape for nocturnal dreams.


After I awoke, try as I might, I could not put an image to the rest of the wonder.  But it left  me with hope and possibility.  And healing light.  Merci.


I wish you your own magic dreams.
Namaste-

No comments:

Post a Comment