Tuesday, January 28, 2014

JANUARY AWAKENINGS

"Serious work demands serious play. "INSPIRATIONS-Meditations from the Artist's Way-Julia
Cameron.


When I first started The Artist's Way, in the early 90's,I was astounded by the authors request of me to take an artist's date every week, but soon, I must say, I really got into it.  It has been some time since I even heard these words much less gone on such an adventure.


I intend to do this for myself and my creativity again very soon!  I will walk alone in the rain or peruse a new art gallery or maybe even investigate a bead shop. (Dangerous territory there!) I will again take a solitary wandering to receive inspiration from who knows where.  Maybe today!


(By the way my photo-download has disappeared again.  I do so like to add photos to my writing.)


Namaste-



No comments:

Post a Comment