Thursday, January 2, 2014

JANUARY JOY-back to solitude

"The minutes ticked past.  As they did, the work drew her into it's comforting womb.  The place where the world beyond her and her art ceased to exist."
Jane Westbrook/SEE JANE DIE/Erica Spindler-

I am happy to say, I gave myself to Christmas joy and played and played.  And played.  And since Christmas I have painted each day.

 
I am reworking a piece I had done years ago and had left most of the wood showing, thinking I was desecrating its precious surface.  No more!  It looks like a birdhouse from this view but do not be fooled.  It is not.
 
 
I am trying to decide if the colors work.  I think I  will add more white and less green and we'll see.
It is fun giving you a peek of my work in progress.  I'd appreciate your opinion.

Namaste'-

No comments:

Post a Comment