Friday, April 5, 2013

JOY

There's no duty we so much underrate as the duty of being happy.  By being happy we sow anonymous benefit upon the world-Robert Louis  Stevenson

We had a lovely Easter weekend with family.  It included antique sales, plant purchasing and of course lots of eating!

My favorite part was seeing Ben and Amy's twins eating the yummy feast.  Astrid picked up chunks of my Momma's potato salad and chewed on them.  Gunnar loved Nanna Kim's rice dressing and as he shoved it into his mouth with his hands, his brother Malachi called him "a Cajun."

That reminds me of our Ross-man as a young child saying, "I'm a Cajun boy."  I loved hearing that!

This week I re-enter my studio rested and inspired.  It's time to make art again.

And I am grateful.
Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment