Friday, April 19, 2013

SURRENDER

Today is a day that I seem to be surrounded by people with their own agenda.  Duh. That's what we humans do.  But I am trying to paint a new art storage unit robins egg blue.  I can't get the color right!  This is my thing, this is what I do!!  And every color I come up with seems too, too.

I must mention that this cabinet, 90 inches long, 1/3 map cabinet for my art papers, is being built by my dear husband, upon my request.  I definitely don't want to mess it up!

I surrender to my daily readings and pick up The BOOK of AWAKENING, written by Mark Nepo, and a gift from one of my dear co-moms, Jean, in Colorado.

I read, "The bud in half bloom
              outwaits the cloud."

Humm.  Deep breaths.  Go outside and cloudwatch.  Aha!


"...no cloud lasts forever."

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment