Sunday, June 30, 2013

AT THIS MOMENT

"To infinity and beyond!" Buzz Lightyear, Toy Story-

My next stop in the garden of muses is the muse Albert. It seems Jill Badonsky picked him because he thinks outside of the box. He is trying to teach us things like:
          -stretching boundaries
          -defying the obvious
          -breaking the rules
 
In life but even more in art, I have finally begun to do some of this kind of thinking.  Disparate eyes,
non local color. 

I recently got a huge jar of old springs and am attempting to put spring into all my art. I'm getting out of my safe place more often and seeing a whole new world.




No more scarcity thinking! Life is short.  I'm going to go out there and find more skirts to twirl in!
 
And I hope you will too.
Namaste,ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment