Thursday, June 13, 2013

MORE SURRENDER

I am still going through old journals (please  remember that I have years and years of them).   Since this is probably the only way you will get to read parts of them, because my Boo agreed to burn them when I am gone, lest something I have written to myself, might hurt you.

This journal has drawings and pictures in it and was a result of my dearest therapist, Carole, inviting me to talk to my inner children.  I created a bedroom just for six year old Ros, with white furry rugs on the floor and plenty of place to dance around in my twirley skirts.  I'm certain that is why I still love wearing my skirts! 

Big Ros and I baked cookies, planted flowers, "already blooming," and talked and played together.

One day big Ros said to me, "You are so beautiful and special and dear."

"Oh, thank you.  I was worried you still didn't like me!"

"Oh. darling girl, I am sorry you ever felt that way.  I guess I was just so busy with LIFE that I let it come between me and your/our needs.  I will love you and nurture you better and better now that I know how to find out what you need."

Smiling, little Ros said, "Oh good.  I love you and almost trust you now."

"I love and trust you my darling girl."

"Oh, goodie.  Bye"

I can't tell you, dear readers, how powerful these written words of many years ago have touched me again.  And I vow to talk to little Ros as often as I can.  We have lots of fun things yet to do together!!!

I invite you to find that little child inside of yourself and talk and play and laugh and cry, too.

Namaste.


No comments:

Post a Comment