Monday, June 24, 2013

INSPIRATION PORTALS

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition form mediocre minds."
Albert Einstein

Another great book has resurfaced that I haven't opened since sometime in 2008.  A book about playing with my creativity but also not listening to nay-sayers along the way.  I must admit that I have fewer and fewer of those now that I am listening to my internal guides.

I get great inspiration from working outdoors, pruning, picking and just walking and seeing beauty.  This morning as I was walking through the old door of my roofed gate that Benjamin helped me build many years ago and then seeing my Charleston girl statue (given to me by Kimberly instead of an I-pad as I recall!) I inhaled positive, healing energy.  And as an artist I need this  be-utiful energy.


I am grateful for Jill Badonsky's book, The Nine Modern Day Muses, for introducing me to a new way of opening to life's possibilities.  One muse at a time.  Today I am playing with Aha-phrodite!

Wanta' play?
Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment