Saturday, July 6, 2013

BELIEVING MIRACLES-Sark, Living Juicy-

For years I have read and written and shared about believing mirrors.  Julia Cameron, author of The Artist's Way, convinced me years ago to surround myself with those people, artists and others, who believe in me.  Those folks who encourage me to be my best self and hopefully I encourage and support them in being all that they wish to be.

Having my page worn copy of Living Juicy, in hand this morning, the words believing miracles stood out for the very first time.  Sure I believe in believing.  And I believe in miracles.  But somehow seeing the two words together blew me away-in a very good way.

I stopped work early yesterday and couldn't even do hand work in front of the television like I usually do.  It had me worried.  Had I lost all my magic?  Was I totally drained of the new ideas in art that I have been working on?

I hit the bed early and read myself to sleep.

First thing this morning Sark's book literally jumped into my hands and I read, "I'm continually astounded by people thinking I've done so much, when I feel I've barely begun."

My believing miracle for today is knowing I have barely begun.  Thank you Great Creator!
Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment