Tuesday, July 30, 2013

GOING WITHIN (AGAIN!)

"Our very life depends on everything's
Recurring till we answer from within."

Robert Frost-Courage to Change, One Day at a Time in Al-Anon II

For me this mornings quote repeats what I've learned from time to time in my life and promptly forgotten.  I can work out what-ever is bothering me with my present partner...., or try again and again with another somebody. Humph!

My summer vacation began this past weekend!  A weekend at the beach with my lovely, loved ones.
Yet, I find, as mother, I am still not "allowed" to say certain things to my children/family.  Either they don't even hear me (See previous blog on being transparent) or it sometimes hurts too much to hear what I say.

I turned again to my morning pages and GOD=Good Orderly Direction, to get out any of my own hurts or frustrations. 

The pleasant result was I could love unconditionally, and enjoy a fun, fun time.

 
Some of us didn't even let rain, rain on our barbeque!
 
 

                                                                     Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment