Friday, July 5, 2013

IN THIS MOMENT

"On any given day that the truth is not communicated between a couple, the couple builds up negative mass that will explode in their faces in time."  Marianne Williamson-Illuminata

Everywhere I look or read, everything I think these days make me know (again) that love is all there is.  Which Beatle wrote that?

In the past few years I have noticed that practicing reiki, is always more powerful, more deeply felt, by those I love.  So I have decided to truly love everyone!  No, I am definitely not a saint, I have my temptations, my deep hurts that can sometimes feel like hate. But the more I try, the more I pray, the more I ask for my Great Creator's help the better I am.

"When the healer sees that he or she is not separate from the patient-and only love holds this vision-healing is already accomplished." Hugh Prather-Healers on Healing

"For we all have our own individual way of expressing love, and when we discover what it is, then we will live the longest, be the healthiest, and enjoy life the most, as well as become able to receive the most love from others." Bernie Siegel-Healers on Healing

In the early eighties, back in art school, and only tiptoeing into healing possibilities myself, I read Seigels Love, medicine, and Miracles, and of course I believed every word.  A young fellow student and I sat next to each other in Fred Daspit's class.  She kinda felt like another daughter to me even though I didn't I even know her name. 

One day she shared that her young husband had cancer. You can probably guess what came next!  Co-dependent-fixer-taker-care-of-everybody-but-myself-me,  brought her the Siegel book.  I am sure I thought that book would fix everything for them.  Alas, it did not.

Looking back, I had the right idea, I just had it for the other person and not myself.  On that note I have only recently stopped sending my children articles, etcetera, that would FIX them. At least I hope I have, but sometimes I slip!



I hope these words express what I have been rambling around, trying to say.  We are all one.  Love is the "golden thread" that ties us together.
Namaste.



No comments:

Post a Comment