Wednesday, January 16, 2013

CHANGES

"I am powerless over fixing myself, but I am not helpless.  I can pray for the willingness to be willing to surrender and allow the natural progression of change to unfold in God's time. I can even enjoy myself in the process."
Today's entry in Voices of Recovery.

This morning I got back in bed with my hot chocolate.  It was so warm and snuggy.  I had the last few chapters of the novel I am reading to finish and that is one of my favorite things.  Along with beginning a new book.

I looked over at my pottery mug of hot chocolate and I could actually SEE the steam rising, just like I have seen it in illustrations but never in real life.  I was a delicious sight!



Some of you are probably thinking, "Get a life!"  Well that is what I am doing.  And this time it's MY life.
Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment