Thursday, January 17, 2013

CHANGES

Still going through my old journals, I found a time, in the fall of 2000, that I went to a "PS approved" shrink and my memories were that she did me no good!=hindsight!



In my writing I say that she handed me back my fears on palatable platters with ways and means, the utensils, if you will, to deal with my own life.  She called it a "bag of tricks."  It felt like a bag of bricks!

When I got home I prayed for the help to use those new-found skills to continue these pages and my healing.

When she reminded me that I am mind , body and spirit, I realized that I had been thinking that but not feeling and doing that.  Although, I remembered at the time, that I was in the process of doing a piece of art with that name, but still not believing it or living it.

Today I am much closer to living all three of those wonderful parts of me and I am thankful.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment