Thursday, January 31, 2013

OUR SACRED SELVES

I realize that focusing on mind, body and spirit, is always the best thing for me.  As I heard Iyanla VanZant say recently, "Think below your neck."  She invites us to think with our hearts and our souls.  And when I can do this, I am better.  It's really just living in the present moment, which is sometimes the hardest thing to do.

I know when I am creating, I am in that present moment, and it is a miraculous place.  I got to see my Ros&CO students in that sacred space last Tuesday.  It is so wonderful to share the energy of creation with each other, and they were absolutely glowing with love.  Love of self, a big part of the hard part, but mostly love of life!  The finished product isn't bad either!!  I hope you agree!




For this I believe we are all grateful.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment