Wednesday, January 23, 2013

"Dogs are the best alarms..........At my age, you realize you will never have all the dogs you wanted in your life." from the 99 year old Gram in A DARK AND LONELY PLACE by Edna Buchanan

These words are so true for me.  I'll admit that dogs were more work than I could handle when I had young kiddoes to take care of first, but now I cherish every dog I can.  I even watch the dog shows on television with wishful thinking of how many I could/should have now.

But I'll stick with my precious and faithful Waltzing Matilda, our beautiful Border Collie/Aussie mix. She keeps my feet warm in the mornings and my happiness level high on our almost daily walks.

And then of course there is my neighbor Fuji who is a bundle of love no matter what name she may be called.
Oops, that's not Fuji!  I'll keep searching.

I finally found him!  Can you?

I suspect you cherish your own dogs past and present who are joyous bundles of unconditional love.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment