Sunday, April 1, 2012

BEING GIFTED

Recently, I have been "gifted" by various luscious things, by my children..One, the queen sized bed from my eldest daughter. It keeps me from slipping toward the sinking middle!  It sits higher off the floor than my old one, and indeed I do feel like a queen when I crawl into it.

My computer, I inherited from my eldest son a couple of years ago, and I am most grateful to both him and it.

My second daughter gave me a set of giant golden wings a few weeks ago=we have a matching set.  I recieved them at a jam session in Gueydan Louisiana.  I laughed when I was told, "ROS, you earned you wings in Gueydan!!"  They hang on either side of my large art table.  I love them!!!



My long awaited reiki room, carved out of a storage area, has been filled with overflow art since I returned from a summer in Colorado.  I have finally cleared and cleaned and feng shuied it(St. Michael working again?) . Now it is ready for my first client.  I confess it is probably ready before I am, since I'm still in my hermetic, "girl cave" mode. 

 While shuffling things around and making it again my sacred space, I unearthed a box shipped to me last year by my Kansas daughter.  Some soft silk window panels that I had admired in her bedroom had become mine.  The soft aqua blue ones are the color of the walls and the rusty amber one can serve as a blackout curtain if needed.  It makes that space complete.



Do I feel blest?
Indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment