Tuesday, April 3, 2012

SACRED BLESSINGS

the hope of wonder
the wonder of hope




For years my next door neighbor has had this climbing rose growing near my fence. It changes to several luscious  colors as it opens. I thought is would be wonderful to have one on our side as well.

My neice, the clematis collector, identified it as Joseph's Coat, and we recently bought one at a Baton Rouge nursery.  Soon after it had two buds and today there were three roses blooming!  I had to bring one inside to scrutinize thoughly, but also to remind me to go outside and enjoy the others.  Sometimes days can pass by and I forget to see the magic that is happening around me.

Since this is the season of Easter, and our Father's resurrection, I am feeling hopeful.

For today at least I will "stop and smell the roses."
I hope you do too.

Nameste.


No comments:

Post a Comment