Sunday, April 29, 2012

Hello my darling peeps!

I hope you have missed me for I have missed me.  Yet I am doing this artist's journal/blog primarily for myself and my own growth and healing, and if you come along with me that's fabulous!

My computer has literally been covered up with overflow art.  In attempting to do another in a series of my little books for an upcoming art show at the Cajun Picasso's place, I have found treasure.  Many covers for a group of one-of -a-kind but similarly themed books.  Although they were begun in Colorado this past summer, and I had fairys in mind, because I always have fairys in mind when I am around the Wilsons, these have turned into JOURNAL DES ROSES with exquisite fabric flowers on the cover. The pervading colors are soft peach, pernod and ecru, and that's all I know for now.

Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment